Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
1.You Walk Bail Bond
1442 Brush St Ste 1
2.You Walk Bail Bond
28628 Gratiot Ave
3.Woodland Urgent Care
22341 W 8 Mile Rd
Urgent CareClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
While I was seen fairly quickly, the staff was not very accommodating and pretty rude. There was at least one doctor and a few medical assistants and office staffers. When I asked if they could call
4.Covenant Community Care
5716 Michigan Ave
Medical ClinicsClinicsDentistsDental Clinics
I went to the Dentist area,,,the ladies at the front desk are VERY VERY VERY RUDE,, if they can't be professional and leave there attitude at home they should not be working with the public, they are
5.Grand River Health Center
19460 Grand River Ave
They are so unprofessional at the desk. And for bother planning anything around the time you got an appointment cause the never o.k. time with calling you to the back. They wait time is longer than a
6.Dmc Family Health Svcs Monroe
97 Monroe St
Medical ClinicsClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
7.Greater Detroit Area Health Co
407 E Fort St Ste 600
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsHealth & Welfare Clinics
$19 Cheap Car Insurance
Car-Insurance.RateInsider.com Save Up To 75% On Car Insurance.Low Insurance Rates From $19/Month!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.