Just Cut Lawn Service
4596 University Pl, Detroit, MI, 48224
1.Divine Cuts LLC
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsTrash Containers & DumpstersLandscaping & Lawn Services
Your vision is our mission. We work in the spirit of excellence and our goal is to please our customers.
2.Raynard Lawn & Snow Removal Services
9600 Prest St
Snow Removal ServiceLawn MaintenanceGardenersLandscape Contractors
Raynard Lawn & Snow Removal Services is associated with the following industry(s): Sanitary Services, Snowplowing Services, Lawn And Garden Services, Turf Installation Services, Except Artificial. Bra
3.Benjamin's Property Maintenance
Property MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLawn Maintenance More InfoPREFERRED
4.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
5.DLC Lawn Maintenance & Landscaping
24350 Joy Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsSnow Removal Service
Visit our website
Commercial and Residential, Complete Landscaping, Snow Removal, Gutter Cleaning
6.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Serving the Detroit area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.