Please try reloading the page.
Best Dentist I've ever been to. I've had the bad experience with dentist my early childhood. My mom would take me to whoever had the best prices. So I was at the dentist at Northland Mall where I endured terrible service, waiting hours to be seen, and the work was subpar. On top of that, They'll always found something wrong to get your money. Found a better dentist in my twenties, but he retired on me. Found Dr. Miller a few years ago and was amazed at the professionalism, the expertise, the prices. A few times he even gave me some discounts because I was laid off. I have to change Dentist now because my insurance changed and the new insurance (Delta Dental) covers 50% on all procedures, The dental insurance is PPO and Dr. Miller is a premium provider of that insurance. So now here goes the search again. SMH J. Gantt
I had to see someone in order to prevent going to the jail - they got me in and even waived my fee because of my financial situation - The psychologist, case manager and the staff treated me same as other people (I was impressed and did not even mentioned once that they waived the fees) unlike places I been too where they only talk and no action - these people got my probation office on the phone and contacted the judge's office to confirm my assignment and even got me extension for the community service - awesome
Dr. Christensen is an amazing doctor!!! He has helped me in so many ways and has improved my quality of life so much!!! Not only has he played a priceless role in my life as my physician, He has given me a chance to live a normal life. I am forever grateful for him and his outstanding knowledge and work!!! I HIGHLY Recommend him!!!
The young lady answering the phone at 313-821-3900 is very condescending and rude. No respect or patience. I called on 7/26 and 7/28 at the 9am hour. Both times speaking with her was a very bad experience.
very professional and knowledgeable - I walked in and was able to see my therapist the first day after completing my paperwork. I love this place and recommend it for everyone.
Novocaine shot was the only thing I felt, he used the topical anesthetic but it's a couple shots, it was as good as it could be. I didn't feel a thing other than that
"Excellent very thorough, thoughtful, caring professional doctor. Wish she could be my primary care doc but she's a surgical doc! Luv her!��������
Great experience. Dr. Abdallah is very knowledgable, calm and helpfull. He was very attentive and caring whenever I had any concerns.
Everyone was Exceptional and I would highly recommend these services.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.