Serving the Detroit area. Free Estimates, 60 Minute Response.24/7 Expert Service. Call Today!
1.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
422 W Congress St
Water Damage RestorationFire & Water Damage RestorationGrease TrapsPlumbers
Roto-Rooter wasn't the first estimate we received or the lowest, but it was the most detailed, concise appraisal of the job. Every aspect of supplies and application was detailed on our estimate. TheMore Nearby Locations »
2.Reliable Water Damage Restoration
Water Damage Restoration
Happy to have worked with them, the water damage restoration is really impressive. I could easily believe they used some sort of magic here cause the bathroom looks brand new. Great work!
3.Insure Dry ServicesServing the Detroit, MI area
Water Damage RestorationDisaster Recovery & ReliefWater Damage Emergency ServiceMold Remediation
I came home to my kitchen floor covered in water. Called Insure Dry Services they came out, sucked all the water out and set equipment. Nightmare fixed quickly and didn't break the bank. Thank you!
4.Johnny On The Spot
28287 Beck Rd
Water Damage RestorationFire & Water Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceCarpet & Rug Cleaners
At Johnny on the Spot, we have been the trusted carpet cleaners of Novi, MI, since 1978. Today, we have expanded to provide 24/7 emergency relief from water damage.If your home or business in the Novi
5.Rapid Recovery Service
18377 E 14 Mile Rd
Water Damage RestorationCarpet & Rug CleanersLead Paint Detection & RemovalAsbestos Consulting & Testing
*24 Hour - Fire - Water - Storm Damage Restoration *1 Hour Emergency-Response Disaster Restoration Service Team On Call 365 Days!*Remove Residual Smoke And Foul Odors*Emergency Board-Ups Of Doors And
6.X Cel Restoration
651 Livernois St
Water Damage RestorationFire & Water Damage RestorationSeptic Tanks & SystemsBuilding Contractors
At X-Cel Restoration, we maintain a 15,000 square foot state-of-the-art facility to decontaminate and store all your salvageable personal property. Whether the loss is due to mold, water or smoke and
651 Livernois St
Water Damage RestorationBuilding ContractorsBuilding Restoration & PreservationSewer Contractors
Professional Building Services *Commercial / Residential / Institutional / Municipal *24 Hour a Day / 7 Days a Week Emergency Service *Professional Restoration Services Provided by X-Cel Restoration I
24/7 Water Restoration
Serving the Detroit area. Immediate Water Damage RemovalCall Now For A Free Estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Standing or pooling water
- Foul odor
- Texture changes
- Clearwater is clean water with no solids. It includes water generated by air conditioning units and water that goes down the drain while the faucet heats.
- Greywater refers to all other form of waste water except for toilet water. It possibly contains hair, soap particles, cooking byproducts and flakes of skin. Areas that have been damaged by grey water are at a mild risk of contamination.
- Blackwater is water that has come into contact with urine or fecal matter. Toilet water is considered blackwater. Blackwater can contain pathogens and is usually considered a biohazard.
- Clean and maintain gutters so rainwater flows properly. Direct downspouts away from the house.
- Repair any roof damage.
- Use drain snakes to clean clogs. Chemical cleaners erode pipes.
- Do not place outdoor plants with invasive roots near pipes, septic tanks, sprinkler systems, or drainage fields.
- Make note of the water bill. A sudden, random spike in charges could indicate a leak.