Cutting Edge Sharpening Service The
5532 North St, Dryden, MI, 48428
1.Cutting Edge Lawn Services
1419 Hoffman Ave
2.Cut N' Edge Lawn Service
143 E Cady St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesGardenersLandscape Contractors
Provide landscape maintenance for residential and commercial properties. We tailor our services to fit each unique property accordingly. Cut N' Edge Lawn Service takes pride in doing exceptional work
3.Cutting Edge Lawn Service
39160 Willowmere St
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn Maintenance
4.Kaczynski's Cutting Edge Lawn care & Landscaping
11320 Maxwell Ave
Landscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn Maintenance
We are a family owned and operated business dedicated to the satisfaction of each and every customer. Im 28 years old and grew up doing lawn care and landscaping and decided it was time for us to open
5.The Cutting Edge Lawn and Landscaping
PO Box 252324
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal Service
6.Just Cut Lawn Service
4596 University Pl
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
7.Special Cuts Lawn Care Services, Inc.
4510 W Outer Dr
www.alpinetreecaremichigan.com 43742 Merrill Road, Sterling Heights, MI 48314 Quality Fertilizers At Low Prices.Lawn Fertilizing Since 1993. Call!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.