Veraghen, Gary C DDS PC
22100 Outer Dr, Dearborn, MI, 48124 More InfoPREFERRED
1.Aspen DentalServing the Detroit, MI area
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And the
22010 Eureka Rd
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Hygienists
Very wonderful office staff! Made me feel comfortable immediately! Had dentures made and 9 extractions, and it was completely painless! Thank you Aspen Dental I would highly recommend you to anybod
13417 Middlebelt Rd
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental ClinicsDentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
This is the worst dentist office I have ever been to. I brought my grandma here for new dentures and the waiting is ridiculous! We wait at least a half hour to just go back every time. Then we wait
31762 Enterprise Dr
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers More Info
15032 Hall Rd
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
I am not a fan of dentist. But after going to Aspen now for 2 month's I can say this is 1 of the best experiences I've had. I recommend aspen Dental to everyone
50503 Gratiot Ave
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental Hygienists
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-fre
2165 N Telegraph Rd
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
I was very displeased with this place. I had a problem with every woman here except the x-ray tech. They treated me terribly and literally refused to give me any meds for the terrible toothaches I had
Dental Art Clinic
15031 Michigan Ave, Dearborn, MI, 48126
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.