A & B Alarm Systems Inc
52245 Van Dyke Ave, Shelby Township, MI, 48316
1.Central Alarm Signal Inc
13400 W 7 Mile Rd
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesOffice Equipment & SuppliesAccess Control Systems
Established in 1969, Central Alarm Signal provides business and residential security solutions. The company offers access control systems that allow entries into the areas where the system is installe
2.Detroit Sound Station
4805 Livernois Ave
Automobile Radios & Stereo SystemsAutomobile Alarms & Security SystemsSound Systems & EquipmentAuto Repair & Service
Went in to get t.v. screens in my van. Guys in there where very helpful, and friendly. Prices very reasonable, will definitely recommend to friends. Thx sound station!
1726 Howard St
Fire Alarm SystemsFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesSecurity Guard & Patrol ServiceSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
2727 2nd Ave
Automobile Alarms & Security SystemsAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile Accessories
5.Maximized Security Systems
65 Cadillac Sq
Computer Cable & Wire InstallationAccess Control SystemsFire Alarm SystemsFire Protection Equipment & Supplies
Since 1994, we have helped our customers mitigate the risk of an undetected fire or intrusion into their homes and places of business by installing, maintaining, and monitoring the highest quality, in
6.Sound and Secure
19050 Telegraph Rd
Automobile Radios & Stereo SystemsAutomobile Alarms & Security SystemsAutomobile Parts & SuppliesConsumer Electronics
1044 Woodward Ave
Fire Protection ServiceFire Protection ConsultantsFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesFire Alarm Systems
Protect Your Home
Serving the Detroit area. ADT Authorized Premier ProviderSchedule Your Installation Today
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.