A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
1.ResCare HomeCare - Desloge
1136 N Desloge Dr
Nurses-Home ServicesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesNurses
Welcome to ResCare HomeCare of Desloge, Missouri. We’re proud to serve our community with quality, compassionate home care for seniors. We offer a full range of nursing support and other senior care sMore Nearby Locations »
5270 Flat River Dr
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityHome Health ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesHospices
Established in 1989, Serenity HospiceCare is a nonprofit, spiritually-based organization that focuses on the emotional, physical and social development of individuals with a terminal illness. It serve
3.National HealthCare Corporation
801 Brim St
Home Health ServicesPhysical TherapistsRehabilitation Services
4.Greater Heights ADHC
719 Maple St
Developmentally Disabled & Special Needs Services & ProductsAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesAdult Day Care Centers
5.Reliable Home Care
509 E Chestnut St
Home Health ServicesHospices
6.Premier Home Health Care
334 N State St Ste B
Home Health ServicesNurses
1108 W Liberty St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living FacilitiesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityRest Homes
Southbrook Skilled Nursing Center is a part of Americare, provides various therapies and rehabilitation services. It provides physical, occupational and speech therapies for individuals recovering fro
Assisted Living Costs
www.Caring.com/Assisted_Living 12+ Facilities Near You.Compare Pictures, Pricing, Options.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.