4930 SE 14th St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentists
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
2.Oral Surgeons, PC
3940 Ingersoll Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentistsSleep Disorders-Information & Treatment
At Oral Surgeons, PC, in Des Moines, IA, is a full-service oral and maxillofacial surgery practice with five Central Iowa locations. We can treat a wide variety of problems relating to the mouth, teet
3.Johnston Family Dentistry
6108 NW 59th Ct
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
Johnston Family Dentistry, in Johnston, IA, is owned by Dr. Chad King and Dr. Joseph Fratianni. Whether you need a filling or crown or just want to brighten your smile, we do it all. We are accepting
4.Thies Stephen R DDS
7506 Hickman Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryDentistsPediatric Dentistry
Located in Windsor Heights, IA, Dr. Thies has the skill and experience to fix your teeth, and restore and brighten your smile, comfortably. With sedation dentistry, we make it possible to have work co
5.Barry R Svec DDS
974 73rd St Ste 4
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentists
Dr. Barry Svec has been serving Des Moines and the surrounding areas with exceptional quality care for over 20 years. He is a dental specialist with the primary focus on crowns, fixed bridges, partial
6.Iowa Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, PC
1469 29th St
West Des Moines,IA
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Welcome to Iowa Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, PC! Iowa Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, PC is a reconstructive dental center serving Des Moines, IA and the surrounding area. Specializing in disorders o
Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.