Carter Law Offices, P.C.
300 Walnut St, Des Moines, IA, 50309 We Measure Our Success By Client Satisfaction.
1.Warnke Law Firm
118 SE 4th St Ste 2
Insurance AttorneysAccident & Property Damage AttorneysPersonal Injury Law AttorneysAttorneys
The Warnke Law Firm is a General Practice Law firm in Des Moines, Iowa dedicated to providing its clients with the best legal advice and expertise possible. We recognize the clients are individuals an
2.Hemminger Law Firm
2454 SW 9th St
Accident & Property Damage AttorneysGeneral Practice AttorneysLegal Service PlansAttorneys
Hemminger Law Firm, located in Des Moines, IA, provides legal assistance to victims of personal injury throughout Central Iowa and the surrounding areas. For over 30 years, Attorney John T. Hemminger
3.Culp Michael J.
300 Walnut St Unit 125
Accident & Property Damage AttorneysCriminal Law AttorneysAttorneysDUI & DWI Attorneys
Mr. Culp has been providing quality criminal defense for over 26 years, including DUI/DWI/OWI and drug defense. At the Culp, Doran, Seidlin & Genest, P.L.C. firm in Des Moines, we represent clients th
4.Carter Law Offices, P.C.
300 Walnut St
Accident & Property Damage AttorneysPersonal Injury Law AttorneysAttorneysMalpractice Law Attorneys
5.Walker, Billingsley & Bair
2545 E Euclid Ave Ste 120
Accident & Property Damage AttorneysAttorneysLabor & Employment Law AttorneysAttorneys Referral & Information Service
6.Munro Kenneth R
4844 Urbandale Ave # B
Accident & Property Damage AttorneysAttorneysCriminal Law AttorneysPersonal Injury Law Attorneys
Tully Robert G
2501 Westown Pkwy Ste 1201, West Des Moines, IA, 50266 Contact Us for Your Personal Injury Legal Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- Ask for referrals: Find out if anyone you know has ever had an accident attorney, and if so, what was their service like? Would they recommend them?
- Research lawyers: How much experience do they have? What is their success rate? What is their level of willingness to go to trial? Do they specialize in auto accident law? Are there any peer reviews from other attorneys or clients available?
- Know your budget: Employing an attorney can get costly, and some are more expensive than others. Have a budget in mind and find an attorney that won’t exceed it.
- License plate number, contact information, and insurance provider of other driver
- What happened during the accident
- If the other driver is intoxicated
- Weather conditions
- How many witnesses there are, as well as their names and phone numbers