Mike's Metro Lock & Safe
Des Moines, IA, 50312
1.Mike's Metro Lock & Safe
Locks & LocksmithsKeysSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
My dog locked me out of my running vehicle and Mike was a life saver came out in no time and unlocked my vehicle and cut a spare key! He was affordable honest and helpful and I would definitely recomm
4410 SE 14th St
Locks & Locksmiths
the most unprofessional service that i had experience!!
Locks & LocksmithsAuto Repair & ServiceKeysAutomotive Roadside Service
A Locksmith for Auto~Home~Work with a variety of lock and key solutions including Key cutting and Programming on site, broken key Extraction, Replacement, Repairs-Rekeys-Unlocks-Deadbolt Installs-Lock
4.Mondamin Presidentia IA Locksmith
2127 Martin Luther King Jr Pkwy Suite 610G
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths
Mondamin Presidentia IA Locksmith are Experts in Commercial Locksmith, Residential Locksmith and Auto Locksmith Services and products. Our friendly, knowledgeable technicians and master Locksmiths wil
5.Woodland Heights IA Locksmith Store
2301 Ingersoll Ave Suite 757B
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Woodland Heights IA Locksmith Store has been servicing since (Year of stablish. It continues to provide the best Locksmith Services and products to help keep people safe and secure in Woodland Heights
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I spoke with Local Locksmith on the phone and he quoted a price and a time. He showed up within the time frame he quoted and charged me exactly what he said. I was in my apartment within 15 minutes. T
7.Get Locksmiths Now
Locks & Locksmiths
Fast response and great service, I was more than happy to have called. When you're calling locksmiths it's usually because you're in trouble, so it's great to have the whole thing solved to easily and
Serving the Des Moines area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.