1.Mondamin Presidentia IA Locksmith
2127 Martin Luther King Jr Pkwy Suite 610G
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths
Mondamin Presidentia IA Locksmith are Experts in Commercial Locksmith, Residential Locksmith and Auto Locksmith Services and products. Our friendly, knowledgeable technicians and master Locksmiths wil
2.Woodland Heights IA Locksmith Store
2301 Ingersoll Ave Suite 757B
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Woodland Heights IA Locksmith Store has been servicing since (Year of stablish. It continues to provide the best Locksmith Services and products to help keep people safe and secure in Woodland Heights
Locks & LocksmithsAuto Repair & ServiceKeysAutomotive Roadside Service
A Locksmith for Auto~Home~Work with a variety of lock and key solutions including Key cutting and Programming on site, broken key Extraction, Replacement, Repairs-Rekeys-Unlocks-Deadbolt Installs-Lock
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths
Click for Coupon+1more
Very, very pleased. John changed the locks on a new apartment. He was on time, did not try and up-sell me, and worked quickly. He is an honest man, and I appreciate the quick, reliable service.Call
5.American Locksmith Service in Polk County
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
6.American Local Locksmith
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeys
Click for Coupon
I almost never write reviews but Jason was so great and professional that I couldn't help it. A highly quality Locksmith service combined with a very friendly person - a true win. Thanks so much! Call
7.West Des Moines Locksmith
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialAuto Repair & ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths
The owner came out to my business and fixed my commercial locks on New Years!! very fast service and good pricing! I will definitely be saving the number to my contacts. Thanks again!
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.