Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
1.Oral Surgeons, PC
3940 Ingersoll Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgerySleep Disorders-Information & Treatment
At Oral Surgeons, PC, in Des Moines, IA, is a full-service oral and maxillofacial surgery practice with five Central Iowa locations. We can treat a wide variety of problems relating to the mouth, teet
4930 SE 14th St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentists
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
3.Thies Stephen R DDS
7506 Hickman Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryDentists
Located in Windsor Heights, IA, Dr. Thies has the skill and experience to fix your teeth, and restore and brighten your smile, comfortably. With sedation dentistry, we make it possible to have work co
4.Foxboro Family Dentistry
6163 NW 86th St Ste 104
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryPediatric DentistryDentists
Dr. Matthew Bednar has been providing family dental care in Polk City from 1982 to 2001 and in Johnston, IA, from 2000 till the present. We have many of our original patients. Dr. Bednar is located in
5.Young General Dental Practice
4919 Douglas Ave
DentistsOrthodontistsDental HygienistsDental Labs
As part of the staff at Young General Dental/Grimes Family Dentistry, I feel like Dr. Trung and Dr. Orhan are great! Give us a try and you'll see what I'm talking about! :-)
6.Fuller Associates Family Dentistry
2822 E 29th St
Teeth Whitening Products & ServicesDentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
" style="color:#000000;line-height:1.4em">Fuller Associates began in 1963 by Richard Fuller. The office was split into two practices- Dr. Richard Fuller and Dr. Jack Wakefield, an osteopathic physicia
Search.AllAroundyou.com Top 5 found: DenturesTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.