1.Allied Oil & Tire
5201 NE 15th St
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveAuto Repair & Service
Founded in 1958 and headquartered in Omaha, Neb., Allied Oil & Supply is one of the leading distributors of lubricants and tires throughout the Midwest. The company offers a wide range of lubricants,
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.