1.Iowa Health Physicians & Clinics Walk-in/urgent Care Clinics
6000 University Ave Ste 101
Emergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency Medicine
2.Ankeny Walk In Clinic
225 SE Oralabor Rd
3.Mercy Medical Center - West Lakes
12493 University Ave, Clive, IA 50325
Medical ClinicsSurgery CentersMedical CentersHospitals
My son has Down Syndrom and he had to have heart surgery in 2006 . They did a wonderful job thank you!!!!
4.Iowa Kidney Physicians PC
1215 Pleasant St Ste 100
Iowa Kidney Physicians - Craig A Shadur, M.D. - Mutneja Anubha, M.D. - Emily Haines, D.O. - Robert H Leisy, D.O. - Sanjiv K. Dahal, M.D. - Mark M. Belz, M.D. - Johann P. Schmolck, MD - Luis G. Beltran
5.Visiting Nurse Services of Iowa Home Care
3000 Easton Blvd
Medical ClinicsClinicsHospicesHome Health Services
Visiting Nurse Services of Iowa provides medical and social services for women, children and families, adults and seniors, and communities across Iowa. Nursing services include home visits, family sup
4505 SW 9th St
Cassady Pharmacy is a family owned and operated pharmacy that has been serving the Des Moines, IA metro and surrounding areas for over 30 years. At Cassady Pharmacy you will only receive the best. Our
7.UnityPoint Clinic - Family Medicine - East Des Moines
840 E University Ave
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, RadiologyClinics
Providers at our family medicine clinics care for people of all ages including children. Our board-certified providers at the UnityPoint Health East Des Moines Clinic offer care for injuries, acute me
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.