Southridge Dental Group
6150 SE 14th St, Des Moines, IA, 50320 Comprehensive Quality Dental Care.
1.Des Moines Emergency Dental Care
1620 NW 114th St
Des Moines Emergency Dental Care provides urgent care dentistry to the metro area including Waukee, Grimes, Ankeny, Saylorville and Altoona. Our unique service, convenient hours, and competitive price
2.Iowa Health Cardiology
1215 Pleasant St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & SurgeonsInfertility Counseling More Info
4930 SE 14th St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
4.Southside Dental Clinic
5921 SE 14th St Ste 1500
Everyone is so nice, here! The new office looks great too! I have been a patient here for years. I take my kids here too, and they really like the doctors. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
5.Motz, Dave, Dds - All About Smiles Pc
2476 E Euclid Ave
Dr. Motz is a competent and friendly dentist. He provides affordable yet exceptional dental care! Plus, his office is very comfortable and inviting. It's a great place for families!
6.Young General Dental
4919 Douglas Ave Ste 10
DentistsOrthodontistsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
As part of the staff at Young General Dental/Grimes Family Dentistry, I feel like Dr. Trung and Dr. Orhan are great! Give us a try and you'll see what I'm talking about! :-)
7.Iowa Dental Clinic PC
5601 Hickman Rd
She filled my cavities quickly and there was no pain after the numbness wore off. Her manner is efficient and kind, she is clear about what will be done and takes the time to explain what the proced
1111 9th St, Des Moines, IA, 50314
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future