Restagno Ceramic Tile
Serving the Derry area. Top-Rated Tile & Flooring ProReview & Hire With Confidence Now! More InfoPREFERRED
Incredible refinishing job on hardwood floors! Pretty sure it's the best price I ever got for the job and the service is right up there too. Ticked all five stars for me ;)
2.The Flooring Guys
I called them and a few other comapnies to get an estimate on refinishing a hardwood flooring. Their price was one within my budget and they provided all the information I wanted, it was a 3 day job a
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationHardwood Floors
Half price carpet sale - we bring samples to your home! Call Empire today to set up a estimate and in home consultation.
4.Carpet World of NH, Inc
1000 E Industrial Park Dr
Flooring ContractorsBuilding ContractorsCarpet & Rug DealersHardwood Floors
5.Rideau's Flooring Sales & Installation
44 Exeter Rd
Flooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersFloor Materials
Rideau's Flooring Sales & Installation has been servicing both residential and commercial flooring needs throughout New Hampshire, Maine, and Massachusetts areas since 1984. Rideau's Flooring has alwa
6.Landry Wood Flooring
11 Pasture Dr
Flooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & Sealing
Quick in and out with reasonable time, good customer service and we are always there if you need us. At Landry Wood Flooring, we help you make the home you live in the house of your dreams. Landry Woo
7.Advanced Floor Coatings
Flooring ContractorsFloors-IndustrialConcrete Restoration, Sealing & CleaningCoatings-Protective
For over 15 years Advanced Floor Coatings has been providing the highest quality commercial / industrial applications of interior and exterior coatings, as well as concrete polishing and staining. Our
Landry Wood Flooring
Serving the Derry area. Top-Rated Tile & Flooring ProReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?