Serving the Derby area. Purchasing A Home?Call Now For Multiple Offers
1.Gardner, Matthew, MD
1010 N Kansas St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics
3204 E Douglas Ave
Graphic DesignersAdvertising Agencies
3.Barbara T Gardner, RD, CDE
5500 E Kellogg Dr
1632 S West St
Real Estate Appraisers-Commercial & IndustrialReal Estate AppraisersReal Estate AgentsReal Estate Consultants
5.G J Gardner Homes
8338 E 21st St N Ste 307
Home BuildersReal Estate Developers
6.Charlene M (Gardner Taylor) McDonald
929 N Saint Francis St
No Internet Heading Assigned
7.G J Gardner Homes
5104 N Colonial Ave
Real Estate Developers
Search.AllAroundyou.com Top 5 found: DoctorTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.