Farmers Insurance Jugdeep Singh Agency
153-35 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY, 11432
1.James Matthews MD
227 Ridge Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative TreatmentPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Dr. Matthews has always taken the time to care for me as if I were a family member. He explains procedures intelligibly and intelligently, and has never ""looked down on me."" He is (rightfully) ske
2.St Matthews Cemetery
180 French Rd
3.St Matthews Cemetery
180 French Rd
CemeteriesFuneral Supplies & Services
4.St Matthews Cemetery
2644 Clinton St
1386 Lovejoy St
6.George E Matthews
6460 Main St Buffalo Cardiology & Pulmonary Assoc Pc
No Internet Heading Assigned
7.St Matthews Episcopal Church
1182 Seneca St
Episcopal ChurchesChurches & Places of Worship
Lakeshore Primary Care Associates
4855 Camp Rd Ste 100, Hamburg, NY, 14075 An ounce of prevenion is worth a pound of cure.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.