Adam Feret D.M.D. Westfield Smiles
Serving the Denville area. Local General Dentistry Office.Call Us Today in Westfield, NJ.
490 E Main St Ste 103
After visiting my usual dentist, I realized that just because I owned my own business, I was being presented with a new treatment idea every 6 months. Finally, I had had it. I found Dr. S. and loved t
2.Seidner Dentistry & Associates
924 State Route 10
EndodontistsClinicsCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
I called last minute with a bad toothache, they went out of their way to see me that evening! I was so glad my neightbor told me about the office, I would recommend them to everyone and anyone!
276 E Main St
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursesHealth & Welfare Clinics
MinuteClinic Denville, located inside CVS/pharmacy #2416 at 276 East Main Street, is a walk-in medical clinic. Services include routine vaccinations, health screenings, minor wound and injury treatmenMore Nearby Locations »
4.First Urgent Medical Care
3175 State Route 10
5.Center for Joint Replacement
25 Pocono Rd
6.Morristown Ophthalmology Associates, PA - Jeffrey M. Reisman, MD
131 Madison Ave Ste 130
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & SurgeonsLaser Vision CorrectionPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Dr Reisman has been my ophthalmologist for many years. He transitioned me to reading glasses and now to progressive lenses and contacts. It was easy to park at the new and modern office and his front
7.Garden State Gynecology
25 Lindsley Dr Ste 101
Abortion ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
Upscale facility providing quality abortion and gynecologic care in a compassionate setting
Serving the Denville area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.