1.Planned Parenthood - Charlotte Health Center
4822 Albemarle Rd
Birth Control Information & ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
Visit the Planned Parenthood health clinic for men and women in Charlotte, NC for the day after pill, abortion procedures, pregnancy resources, family planning, STD treatment, and birth control.
2.Planned Parenthood - Winston-Salem Health Center
3000 Maplewood Ave
Birth Control Information & ServicesAbortion ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersHealth & Welfare Clinics
Visit the Planned Parenthood health clinic for men and women in Winston Salem, NC for the day after pill, abortion procedures, pregnancy resources, family planning, STD treatment, and birth control.
3.East Lincoln Pregnancy Counseling Center
4264 N Nc 16 Business Hwy
Family Planning Information CentersBirth Control Information & ServicesCounseling ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
4.Crisis Pregnancy Center East Gaston
399 Belmont Mount Holly Rd
Abortion AlternativesBirth Control Information & ServicesCounseling ServicesSocial Service Organizations
5.Pregnancy Resource Center Of Charlotte
1520 W Sugar Creek Rd
Family Planning Information CentersBirth Control Information & Services
6.Amazing Grace Adoptions
220 S South St
Abortion AlternativesFamily Planning Information CentersAdoption Services
7.Pregnancy Resource Center of Statesville
1710 Davie Ave
Abortion AlternativesBirth Control Information & ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersPregnancy Information & Services
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.