Waxhaw, NC, 28173 More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Fantastic service and good value - Mark was extremely friendly and helpful in advising on the appropriate deadlock for my apartment. Highly recommend!!!
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
What a nice guy. Gorge called me back within about 20 minutes of speaking with the dispatcher. He quickly identified the solution -- one that I could tackle more quickly on my own. Helpful, free advic
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialKeysAutomotive Roadside ServiceLocks & Locksmiths
I would reccomend him to anyone. He was so professional. He worked fast and efficently. I couldn't be happier with this service. Thak you so much
4.Walt's Lock & Key Inc
3623 Maiden Hwy
Locks & Locksmiths
5.Lytten Locksmith Inc
215 S Columbia St
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & VaultsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Visit our website
Couldn't start my 2011 Nissan Sentra the key was worn down, Nissan wanted me to pay to get my car TOWED to the dealership, pay $50 for key and pay another $100 for chip programming! Someone close to m
6.Chris' Lock & Key Service
2580 Gates Rd
KeysSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingBank Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths
Whether it's your home, business or auto, you won't find a company more committed to the safety of you and your family. We re-key locks, change locks, sell, install and service locks. Locked out of yo
7.Burley's Lock & Key
KeysLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesHardware StoresLocks & Locksmiths
I was very impressed. My ate my car key..SERIOUSLY, It was a chip key for a Honda Accord. The business advertises after hours service. My need was in the early evening. I called and left a message.
Call A Pro
Serving the Denver area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.