Call A Pro
Serving the Denver area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Very, very pleased. John changed the locks on a new apartment. He was on time, did not try and up-sell me, and worked quickly. He is an honest man, and I appreciate the quick, reliable service.Call
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
called American Local Locksmith because my lock had become somewhat corroded... Keys were not fitting in easily. A receptionist answered the phone and promised a call back from the locksmith within a
Locks & LocksmithsKeysAutomotive Roadside ServiceLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
I would reccomend him to anyone. He was so professional. He worked fast and efficently. I couldn't be happier with this service. Thak you so much
4.Walt's Lock & Key Inc
3623 Maiden Hwy
Locks & Locksmiths
5.Lytten Locksmith Inc
215 S Columbia St
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & VaultsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Visit our website
Couldn't start my 2011 Nissan Sentra the key was worn down, Nissan wanted me to pay to get my car TOWED to the dealership, pay $50 for key and pay another $100 for chip programming! Someone close to m
6.Chris' Lock & Key Service
2580 Gates Rd
KeysSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingBank Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths
Whether it's your home, business or auto, you won't find a company more committed to the safety of you and your family. We re-key locks, change locks, sell, install and service locks. Locked out of yo
Waxhaw, NC, 28173
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.