Holiday Inn Express
Serving the Denver area. IHG Rewards: Savings with your rateBook now at Holiday Inn Express
1.Sabre Hospitality Solutions
3570 E 12th Ave
2821 S Parker Rd
3.Sabre Engineering Inc
5748 W Ken Caryl Pl
No Internet Heading Assigned
Serving the Denver area. Free high speed internet &breakfastCall now and book your stay today
Please try reloading the page.
On a recent business trip, I contacted Ambassador Car Service a day prior to arriving in Denver. Jeremiah, was extremely professional, captured my flight details accurately and provided me with step by step navigation to ensure that I caught the correct train to baggage claim.Once I switched my phone on, I received a text message that my driver was waiting. My driver was personable, courteous and drove with extreme caution (always an added bonus). Being overly impressed with the overall customer care, professionalism from booking to drop off at my client site and their well-maintained comfortable vehicles, naturally I hired them for the duration of my time in Denver.Jeremiah and team at Ambassador Car Service are simply amazing! As a business traveler whom spends over 100 days per year traveling to various cities visiting clients, it is overly important to have reliable transportation that you can count on. This is a company that truly lives by their name ‘Ambassador’! They've exceeded my expectations...I will definitely use them on my future travel to Denver.
I have used Electri Serve for the past 8 years for electrical jobs large and small. Their electricians have alway arrived punctually on the day of the appointment and completed the professionally. They are meticulous in cleaning up afterwards. And their pricing is competitive and fair.I like the practice of sending the same electrician to provide service. Recently I had Electri Serve hang Bistro lights in the backyard. Their electrician creatively approached the project and the lighting turned out perfect.
In my last minute Search for the airport ride, I' ve sent a few emails to companies requesting On a Saturday. I received almost an immediate response from ZACK, the Founder. All my questions were quickly answered and I booked my reservation. I definitely found a hidden neat driver with a luxury Limousine! I used TAXI MAGIC EX to get from Castle Rock to DIA. I have to say it was the most enjoyable ride to an airport I have ever experienced.
We will definitely use this company again! The driver was excellent and very knowledgable about the area. He ended up serving as our tour guide. We had a long drive into Winter Park in the snow and ice and the driver was super. He was also the same driver who picked us up to return us to the airport. He remembered conversations from the first trip and was very personable and friendly. Plus, the price was so much cheaper than all the others.
I needed some help on some electrical problems that was causing a fuse to blow all the time. The tech came quickly,assessed the problem, gave a reasonable quote and set a time for visit to repair the problem. He was on time and was all business when he arrived. He completed the job in a timely manner and cleaned up thoroughly. I strongly recommend the Wirenut and will call them again if any other issues arise.
I just wanted to say Thank you to the team at Colorado Heating and Cooling Corp. Larry was a delight to work with, on time, UNDER, yes I said UNDER what he thought the orginal repairs where going to cost me. This team of professional is the best that I have had the pleasure to work with, and I will use them for all of my property needs.
Super pleased with our Wirenut experience. the tech called ahead of coming by and when he got here, he was very kind and professional. He seemed to enjoy the task at hand and explained the fix and what it would cost ahead of time. He completed the job quickly and he did it right. I would highly recommend and use them again.
Ben called to let me know he was available early and showed up ready to get things done. He not only evaluated and estimated the two projects I had scheduled, but made the repairs and tackled a third project that I had been putting off. All done with a great attitude and helpful advice. Al-in-all excellent customer service.
They were amazing. Jud was there tight away to assess and figure out what was going wrong and then Eric and John were there the next day to complete the work. They worked very good as a team and were happy to to explain everything . They were also nice about my two small dogs that wanted to attack them.
If you ever need a limo when you're in Denver, you should call Plus Limousine. Our driver was on time and friendly and the rate was very reasonable. I was impressed with his familiarity of the area and his suggestions on where to eat or go shopping nearby. I will use this service again when I return!
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.