1.Watson Jr, Robert W, MD
9195 Grant St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
2.Watson Jr Robert W MD
8200 E Belleview Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Occupational Medicine
3.Brian Watson DMD
2780 S Wadsworth Blvd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
4.Averbach, Robert E, DDS
2602 E Cherry Creek South Dr
1960 N Ogden St Ste 260
1633 Fillmore St Ste 200
1400 Grove St
Physicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryDentistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future