Rock & Associates
9295 W 82nd Ave, Arvada, CO, 80005 Providing Sustainable Solutions To Environmental Challenges-Fire and Flood Restoration
1.Colorado Cleanup Services
642 W 43rd Ave
Fire & Water Damage RestorationCleaning ContractorsWater Damage RestorationMold Remediation
We had a leak and Alex & Angel came by today. They were very prompt, courteous, very clean (very messy removing drywall and insulation) and knowledgeable on what to look for. I just wanted to say than
2.Metro Maintenance Inc
4601 Quebec St
Fire & Water Damage RestorationCarpet & Rug RepairJanitorial ServiceConstruction Site-Clean-Up
Your building should reflect the quality and professionalism of your company – from the smallest office detail to the overall appearance of your corporate facility. Make your facility’s first impressi
3.A1 Red Carpet Cleaning
7755 E Quincy Ave Ofc 305
Fire & Water Damage RestorationUpholstery CleanersCleaning ContractorsCarpet & Rug Cleaners
Great & unbelievable service!!! I called at 8:30am on Sunday morning to schedule carpet cleaning & everything was cleaned 3 hours later. Very professional & courteous service along with constructive a
4.All Dry - Water and Fire Damage Restoration
905 W Iliff Ave
Fire & Water Damage RestorationWater Damage RestorationSteam CleaningWater Damage Emergency Service
I was very pleased with the professionalism and work completed by all your staff, beginning with Travis. Your staff removed all my boxes from my basement, identified what was in the boxes, and cleaned
4220 Carson St Unit 101
Fire & Water Damage RestorationCarpet & Rug CleanersMold RemediationSanitation Consultants
Interstate Restoration is a national emergency response restoration and general contractor specializing in the return of compromised commercial property to their pre-loss condition. Whether it's damag
6.Chem Dry of Colorado
10515 E 40th Ave Ste 107
Water Damage RestorationCarpet & Rug CleanersJanitorial ServiceAltering & Remodeling Contractors
I used ChemDry last year: Positives they did very good work on mud type stains (dirt from shoes) and good on other areas. This year I tried to use them again. I had a cancelation and they had toMore Nearby Locations »
2494 W 2nd Ave
Water Damage RestorationHazardous Material Control & RemovalInspection ServiceCarpet & Rug Cleaners
24 Hour Emergency Service Specializing in Water, Fire, Smoke, Mold damage, and Bio-Hazard Cleanup. Professional Restoration is locally owned and independently operated since 1992. We are a Licensed Ge
Serving the Denver area. Free Estimates, 60 Minute Response.24/7 Expert Service. Call Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Standing or pooling water
- Foul odor
- Texture changes
- Clearwater is clean water with no solids. It includes water generated by air conditioning units and water that goes down the drain while the faucet heats.
- Greywater refers to all other form of waste water except for toilet water. It possibly contains hair, soap particles, cooking byproducts and flakes of skin. Areas that have been damaged by grey water are at a mild risk of contamination.
- Blackwater is water that has come into contact with urine or fecal matter. Toilet water is considered blackwater. Blackwater can contain pathogens and is usually considered a biohazard.
- Clean and maintain gutters so rainwater flows properly. Direct downspouts away from the house.
- Repair any roof damage.
- Use drain snakes to clean clogs. Chemical cleaners erode pipes.
- Do not place outdoor plants with invasive roots near pipes, septic tanks, sprinkler systems, or drainage fields.
- Make note of the water bill. A sudden, random spike in charges could indicate a leak.