1485 S Colorado Blvd Ste 300
Home Health ServicesNursesMedical Assistants & TechniciansNurses Registries
Please try reloading the page.
Life Vessel of the Rockies is a clean peaceful facility. Professionally ran to take personalized care of its clientele. Regular sessions provide me a break from the over stimulating world. The subtle yet profound coherence of body systems that the Life Vessel delivers, with out the complex energies, and interactions of a human healer, are effective, purifying and relieving, both emotionally and physically providing a clearer path for the expression of my Spirit.Thanks Life Vessel of the Rockies
It's a great company. Reliable providers, excellent and professional care for your loved ones.
Great company with excellent quality service
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.