1.Swingle Lawn Tree & Landscape Care
8585 E Warren Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsTree ServicePest Control Services
Free ReVive Lawn Treatment When You Sign Up For Swingles's Lawn Care Service+3more
Great service! Always on time and willing to assist me with any lawn care issues I may have.
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
3.Pedro's Landscaping Service
5 S Elati St
Lawn MaintenanceIrrigation EngineersFence-Sales, Service & ContractorsGutters & Downspouts Cleaning
With over 12 years of experience Pedro's Landscaping Service LLC. specializes in gutter cleaning, fence construction and repair, irrigation, lawn maintenance, and tree removal. They are insured, bilin
4.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
1511 W Bayaud Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesAnimal Removal ServicesInspection Service
THE ORKIN SERVICE DIFFERENCE When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
8200 E Pacific Pl Ste 201
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn MowersLawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies
Since 1987 our customers in the metro Denver Colorado area have trusted us as their chosen provider of outdoor power equipment and service. We specialize in sales and service of leaf blowers, line-tri
6.J & J Tree Care
9520 E Colorado Ave
ArboristsLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
J & J did a great job trimming my trees and cleaning up afterwards. I'm really glad I used there service.
7.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.