Twin Aspen Dental Center
11031 S Pikes Peak Dr Ste 102, Parker, CO, 80138
1.James T Reed Atty
3300 E 1st Ave Ste 560
AttorneysBanking & Mortgage Law AttorneysBusiness Law AttorneysGeneral Practice Attorneys
2.Norwood, James Reed, DDS
9358 Dorchester St
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsEndodontists
3.Reed, Charles F, DDS
4301 E Amherst Ave
PeriodontistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
I have seen 2 of there dentists and they both are friendly and do a wonderful job. I wouldn't trust my implant to anybody else, honestly. I don't understand all the 5 stars, though, as the hygenist I
4301 E Amherst Ave
OrthodontistsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
"Denver Orthodontics office with Orthodontist Dr Charles F Reed DDS MS providing braces, the Damon System, Insignia brackets, invisible braces and Invisalign with a focus on personalized service for a
5.Reed Thomas Dr
800 Englewood Pkwy
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
20971 E Smoky Hill Rd Ste 200
I was 5 min late and yet they welcomed with a smile and said everything was fine, answered my questions and explained how the treatment was going and what was the next step.
7.James W Rodgers DDS
240 Saint Paul St
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Dr. James W. Rodgers is an Implant and General Dentist serving the Denver area. Dr. Rodgers is experienced in Dental Implants, IV Sedation and 3D X-Ray Technology. He is a professional member of the I
Folkestad Fazekas Barrick & Patoile, PC
18 S Wilcox St Ste 200, Castle Rock, CO, 80104
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future