1.Hieu Le Landscape Lawn Care
11125 Eliot Ct
2.Hieu Pham Lawn Care
2649 S Meade St
Please try reloading the page.
I called on a Monday morning and they were at my house Tuesday morning sharp! Very affordable and very skilled. I am very pleased with their work and will only continue to use their service from now on!
GREAT COMPANY! EASY TO WORK WITH, REASONABLY PRICED.HAVE TAKEN CARE OF OUR YARD FOR YEARS.....THEY ARE THE BEST. LAURIE F.
Dan's been maintaining my sprinkler's for a little over two years now. Professional, knowledgeable, and efficient, I can't think of a reason not to recommend!
Dan is incredibly knowledgeable and gets the job done right and in a timely fashion. Dan revamped my entire sprinkler system last spring and I couldn't be happier with it. Thanks Dan!
Very knowledgeable and professional. Took time to answer all my questions. Even though I originally had only had him come out to check my sprinkler system, he offered to winterize it while he was there and made it so I didn't have to pay another trip fee. Dan is great!
Dan was courteous, professional & pleasant. I did like how he explained what he was doing and why he was doing it
Dan blew out my sparklers and did an amazing job was very professional. I would recommend him. Very prompt and was very knowledgeable about sprinklers.
Dan is awesome and very thorough. Has worked on my sprinklers numerous times even while I was out of the country. Great company.
Dan and his team were responsive and professional. When I asked to be put on their waitlist for a blowout in October they followed up via email with instructions on how to setup my system in case there was a cold snap. It was super helpful and gave me peace of mind. Follow-up and communication was fantastic. I will definitely use Dan's Sprinkler next season.
I have used Skip's Lawn Aeration for over 4 years and nobody does it better than Skip! He is so nice and works very hard to make sure your lawn gets the best treatment! I highly recommend this service, and he is reasonable. Family owned...which I support !
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.