Colorado Cleanup Services
642 W 43rd Ave, Denver, CO, 80216
1.Colorado Cleanup Services
642 W 43rd Ave
Water Damage RestorationCleaning ContractorsMold RemediationCrime & Trauma Scene Clean Up
We had a leak and Alex & Angel came by today. They were very prompt, courteous, very clean (very messy removing drywall and insulation) and knowledgeable on what to look for. I just wanted to say than
2.All Dry - Water and Fire Damage Restoration
905 W Iliff Ave
Water Damage RestorationFire & Water Damage RestorationSteam CleaningWater Damage Emergency Service
I was very pleased with the professionalism and work completed by all your staff, beginning with Travis. Your staff removed all my boxes from my basement, identified what was in the boxes, and cleaned
3.Chem Dry of Colorado
10515 E 40th Ave Ste 107
Water Damage RestorationCarpet & Rug CleanersJanitorial ServiceAltering & Remodeling Contractors
I used ChemDry last year: Positives they did very good work on mud type stains (dirt from shoes) and good on other areas. This year I tried to use them again. I had a cancelation and they had toMore Nearby Locations »
2494 W 2nd Ave
Water Damage RestorationHazardous Material Control & RemovalInspection ServiceCarpet & Rug Cleaners
24 Hour Emergency Service Specializing in Water, Fire, Smoke, Mold damage, and Bio-Hazard Cleanup. Professional Restoration is locally owned and independently operated since 1992. We are a Licensed Ge
5.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
936 E 18th Ave Unit H
Water Damage RestorationFire & Water Damage RestorationGrease TrapsPlumbers
I was very pleased and grateful for the service I received today from the Roto-Rooter team and my technician Steve R. Of special importance to me were being able to get a service call made for todayMore Nearby Locations »
6.Anytime Flood Restoration
Water Damage Restoration
We bring you over 10 years of experience in the flood and mold restoration industry. As a result, you can feel confident that we will deliver fast, professional service, 24 hours a day, 365 days a yea
7.Mitronkleen Cleaning Solutions
6625 Leetsdale Dr Unit B
Carpet & Rug CleanersCleaning ContractorsJanitorial ServiceWater Damage Restoration
Visit our website
Carpet Cleaning Special 5 Room areas for $149+2more
Mitronkleen is a small local business servicing the Denver Metro Community. We service both residential and commercial clients. We offer FREE estimates and take pride that ALL our technicians are cert
Serving the Denver area. Free Estimates, 60 Minute Response.24/7 Expert Service. Call Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Standing or pooling water
- Foul odor
- Texture changes
- Clearwater is clean water with no solids. It includes water generated by air conditioning units and water that goes down the drain while the faucet heats.
- Greywater refers to all other form of waste water except for toilet water. It possibly contains hair, soap particles, cooking byproducts and flakes of skin. Areas that have been damaged by grey water are at a mild risk of contamination.
- Blackwater is water that has come into contact with urine or fecal matter. Toilet water is considered blackwater. Blackwater can contain pathogens and is usually considered a biohazard.
- Clean and maintain gutters so rainwater flows properly. Direct downspouts away from the house.
- Repair any roof damage.
- Use drain snakes to clean clogs. Chemical cleaners erode pipes.
- Do not place outdoor plants with invasive roots near pipes, septic tanks, sprinkler systems, or drainage fields.
- Make note of the water bill. A sudden, random spike in charges could indicate a leak.