1108 Xanthia St
8740 Lucent Blvd Ste 300
Educational ConsultantsEducational Services
4833 Front St
No Internet Heading Assigned
Please try reloading the page.
I have used Electri Serve for the past 8 years for electrical jobs large and small. Their electricians have alway arrived punctually on the day of the appointment and completed the professionally. They are meticulous in cleaning up afterwards. And their pricing is competitive and fair.I like the practice of sending the same electrician to provide service. Recently I had Electri Serve hang Bistro lights in the backyard. Their electrician creatively approached the project and the lighting turned out perfect.
I needed some help on some electrical problems that was causing a fuse to blow all the time. The tech came quickly,assessed the problem, gave a reasonable quote and set a time for visit to repair the problem. He was on time and was all business when he arrived. He completed the job in a timely manner and cleaned up thoroughly. I strongly recommend the Wirenut and will call them again if any other issues arise.
I just wanted to say Thank you to the team at Colorado Heating and Cooling Corp. Larry was a delight to work with, on time, UNDER, yes I said UNDER what he thought the orginal repairs where going to cost me. This team of professional is the best that I have had the pleasure to work with, and I will use them for all of my property needs.
Super pleased with our Wirenut experience. the tech called ahead of coming by and when he got here, he was very kind and professional. He seemed to enjoy the task at hand and explained the fix and what it would cost ahead of time. He completed the job quickly and he did it right. I would highly recommend and use them again.
Ben called to let me know he was available early and showed up ready to get things done. He not only evaluated and estimated the two projects I had scheduled, but made the repairs and tackled a third project that I had been putting off. All done with a great attitude and helpful advice. Al-in-all excellent customer service.
They were amazing. Jud was there tight away to assess and figure out what was going wrong and then Eric and John were there the next day to complete the work. They worked very good as a team and were happy to to explain everything . They were also nice about my two small dogs that wanted to attack them.
Harry was professional and very knowledgeable about my electrical situation. He described what he was going to do and did exactly that. I am very impressed with the entire process of setting up the appointment and getting the job done with a professional at the helm. You be I will use them again.
Ben definitely has people skills, very knowledgeable of his profession, was on time and asked several questions to help in getting exactly the information needed to give me a great quote. If he does his work as effective as he did in getting me my quote, I feel pretty sure he can get the job done.
This a great company for electrical services. Pablo, the technician, was very efficient and did a great job on the circuits that he repaired. The scheduling went great. I made the appointment and 2 days later they came to fix the problem I had. It is nice to have everything go very smooth.
I have been using The Wirenut for several years now, to do a lot of miscellaneous electrical work on my home. Pablo, the technician is an absolute asset to the company. He is professional, polite, courteous, friendly and even advised me on some possible future upgrades for me to consider.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.