Emergency Footcare PC
Serving the Denver area. Call now for podiatry appointment!Serving the Englewood Area
1.Grund Dagner & Jung PC
1660 Lincoln St
1400 Grove St
3.C G Jung Institute
1776 S Jackson St
4.C G Jung Institute Of Colorado
1776 S Jackson St Ste 203
Business & Trade OrganizationsAssociations
5.Jung Cg Institute Iaap Diplomate Jungian Analysts
3154176 E Cherry Creek South Dr
No Internet Heading Assigned
7.UCHealth - Jennifer Jung MD
1675 Aurora Ct
Please go to our website to learn more about My Health Connection and Download our App!
Find a Local Doctor
www.services-connect.com Top Doctors of All SpecialtiesQuality Care is Our Top Priority
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.