Twin Aspen Dental Center
11031 S Pikes Peak Dr Ste 102, Parker, CO, 80138
10359 Federal Blvd
Welcome to Unterseher Orthodontics, a premier orthodontic practice offering high-quality care to patients of all ages. We utilize advanced orthodontic digital technology in order to ensure our patient
2.Gallegos, Louisa DDS, MSD
90 Madison St Ste 208
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Located in Denver, CO, the dental practice of Louisa Gallegos DDS MSD offers affordable cosmetic and reconstructive dental solutions. Our office welcomes emergencies and new patients. We offer a wide
3.Belcaro Dental Group PC
965 S Colorado Blvd
In the world of oral and dental health, prevention is always better than cure. Here at Belcaro Dental, we see to it that our patients understand the importance of proper oral and dental hygiene at an
4.BridgeCreek Prosthetic Dentistry LLC
8751 E Hampden Ave
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
Welcome to Bridgecreek Prosthetic Dentistry LLC! When you visit our Bridgecreek Prosthetic Dentistry office, your smile is our top priority. The entire team here in the office is dedicated to providin
5.Orthodontics In The Highlands
3538 W 44th Ave
Orthodontics in the Highlands is an orthodontic dental clinic for families located in the heart of Northwest Denver. We are committed to improving the oral health of both adults and children through o
6.Peterson Shon DMD, MS
11265 Decatur St Ste 400
Welcome to Peterson Orthodontics, a respected provider in your orthodontic care community. Located in Northglenn, Colorado, our practice's top priority is to provide you the highest quality orthodonti
7.Aspen Leaf Dental
1501 S Gaylord St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontists
Dental package for one
Aspen Leaf Dental is located in Denver, CO, and we have been providing superior dental care for families in the surrounding areas for over 20 years. Our commitment is to provide gentle, professional c
Serving the Denver area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future