Custom Flooring Specialists
5659 Olde Wadsworth Blvd, Arvada, CO, 80002
6001 S Willow Dr
Industrial Equipment & SuppliesIndustrial Equipment & Supplies-WholesaleMachinery
2.Areva T & D
5469 W Geddes Ave
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Custom Flooring Specialists
5659 Olde Wadsworth Blvd, Arvada, CO, 80002
Please try reloading the page.
Josh is awesome! I own a small restaurant in Estes, and had some issues with breakers popping. I was quoted by another electrician that I would need a new box with plenty of extra circuits, but was about 2 weeks out on scheduling. Josh asked if he could pop in that same night and take a look.. Needless to say, he rerouted most of my equipment, doing all the math that I hadn't been able to figure out, and solved my breaker issues without adding anything. He cured my headache in my business, while saving me thousands of dollars that I would have wasted with the other guy that didn't want to stop and think it through. Then, I signed a lease on a new location in Ft Collins. This shop had most of its electricity tied up with an old FroYo machine setup. I needed these broke down and ran into several individual circuits throughout the kitchen of the new shop. I called Josh again, gave him a key. While I was busy running my other shop, he worked his magic and got my new shop all lined up for the equipment I need! Honest, personal, fast yet high quality work. If you are questioning anything.. at least let him have a shot to tell you how he can take great care of you!!
Rob, here is fact about the quality of your work. 8 years ago, you sided our Island Cottage on Crystal Beach Texas. A couple years later on September 13, 2008, Hurricane Ike devistated our Island. Leveling thousands of homes with 110 mph sustained winds, and a 16 - 22' storm surge. It looked like a nuclear bomb hit us. Google Hurricane Ike and you will see the destruction, its beyond belief. The storm surge and wind, wiped out our wrap around deck and completely flooded our home, going close to 20' up the walls on the second story, but your siding stayed intack, protecting the structure. My home looked like an island in the middle of the sea as almost every house around me was leveled. Thanks for the increadable job.
I planned & shopped for new windows for about 6 months. I heard about Rob @ Carlson Siding. Upon his sales presentation, including the quality, warranty, & price of his windows, I was quite impressed. His company's history, his personal professionalism & eagerness to go above & beyond SOLD me. How could I lose?! Awesome windows, awesome price & warranty, outstanding installation & professionalism!! No kidding...I own a condo & my windows are the best in the whole community. Started receiving compliments that evening. Don't have a doubt...choose Rob!!(BTW--I didn't know Rob b4 this purchase. :-) )
We used Carlson siding on our house in August. Prior to getting our siding, or paint was peeling and house siding was rotting. Our house looks brand new!!! Carlson Siding was very easy to work with and Rob even made sure to keep my schedule in mind (I work nights) and kept noise down during the mornings, which wasn't expected, but very appreciated! The workmanship is amazing and he even brought our trash cans up to the side of the house after trash was picked up in the mornings. It's hard to find such a combination of customer service and great work. We would recommend to anyone.
Josh was a great guy. Was also recommended by American Home Shield (AHS is not a great company). When they didn't pay my claim he worked a price with me and was super friendly. I anticipated a bad experience after AHS didn't pay the claim but he stuck around and fixed my problem. I would recommend him anytime. He is my kind of electrician and I will be happy to call him again without the fuss of a home warranty in the way.
Here at Carlson Siding & Construction, our # 1 goal is customer service and 100% satisfaction. We help achieve our goal by providing superior products and quality craftsmanship . Along with lifetime warranties on our products used, we also offer a lifetime warranty on services provided to you , the customer. Call today to receive your free in home, no pressure, consultation ! We look forward to meeting with you.
I have known the owner of Carlson Siding &amp;amp; Construction for many, many years. Rob is a stand up guy and he takes pride and ownership of every project he takes on. Rob will take care of you and your project without exception. Straight talk, reliable and quality work are just a few of Rob's attributes! I recommend Carlson Siding &amp;amp; Construction to everyone I know.
I live in Gypsum, Colorado and I recently had new siding and all my windows replaced on my home by Carlson Siding and it was a wonderful experience. Everything looks great and it was done in good time. They were respectful of my home and when they left there was no signs that they had even been here except for the beautiful home they left me with. Their prices were fair.
Fantastic work as usual. Always there to help and answer any questions you might have. If you ever need a great electrician I would suggest Josh to anyone I know without hesitation. Very professional and outstanding workmanship. We have used Peterson Electric LLC on many big and small wiring projects around our home and we could not be more happy with the results.
Very professional. Quality product at a competitive price. I got exactly what I wanted in the time frame promised. Rob was prompt for all appointments, and everything was done just as I expected. I was particularly impressed with how clean he left everything. Except for the new windows, you'd never know he and his assistant had been there.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.