Twin Aspen Dental Center
11031 S Pikes Peak Dr Ste 102, Parker, CO, 80138
1.A Dental 911-Dental Emergency
4200 E 8th Ave
After-hours emergency dental care 365 days a year. Urgent dental care available on a walk-in basis Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays, and evenings.
2.Colorado Wilderness Emergency Medicine Institute
3700 Quebec St Unit 100-23
Medical & Dental Assistants & Technicians SchoolsFirst Aid & Safety Instruction
3.Denver Naturopathic Clinic
1181 S Parker Rd Ste 101
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersClinics
3300 E 1st Ave Ste 300
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Dr. Nishimura is excellent, his hygenists are the best and overall office experience is great. Best dentist I have been to in Denver.More Nearby Locations »
3650 E 1st Ave Ste 301
DentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryDental Labs
Dr. Anthony J. Naranja, DDS, Denver CO, practices a full scope of general and restorative dentistry with expertise ranging from porcelain veneers to dental implants, crowns and bridges. Dr. Naranja ca
6.Tracy L Wolff, DDS
4380 S Syracuse St Ste 504
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
I am so happy to be able to share my talents, training, and profession with my community. Providing excellent dental care in a gentle, caring manner is my highest priority. I enjoy getting to know pat
7.Altitude Dental /Lafonte, Bret, DDS
7150 E Hampden Ave Ste 201
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
I have never been a fan of going to the dentist, I really changed my attitude after going to Altitude Dental! They are the best thing that could have happened to my dental health! Thank you!
Serving the Denver area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future