David S Kohm & Associates, Attorneys
9330 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy, Dallas, TX, 75243
1.Robert J Widmer Jr PC
513 W Oak St
2.Robert Harris Realty
5311 N Interstate 35
Real Estate AgentsCommercial Real EstateReal Estate Buyer Brokers
3.Dr. Robert George Hay, PHD
303 N Carroll Blvd Ste 120
PsychologistsMental Health Services
4.Robert Connaughton, MD
3322 Colorado Blvd Ste 101
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, UrologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
5.Robert Clay Pickering, DDS, MS
1308 Crescent St Ste B
OrthodontistsDentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
We just went to Clay Pickering Orthodontics on Thursday, and we loved it! The atmosphere is so homey and the staff is great! Reccomended for ALL Ages (Kid-Friendly!)
6.Dr. Marshall Robert
1206 Bent Oaks Ct Ste 200
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons Referral & Information ServicePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Dr. Marshall Robert pratices at Denton Family Medicine. Services include annual health exams, immunizations and chronic illness management.
7.Dr. Wallace Robert Townsend-Parchman, MD
207 W Hickory St Ste 110
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryMental Health ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
Serving the Denton area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future