PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Denton area.
1.Evans Stanley DO
3105 Colorado Blvd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeNurses
The front staff is always very friendly. They remember my name and always greet me with a smile and a hello. Great customer service with all the staff. They always ask how I'm doing and take great ca
3200 Teasley Ln
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursesHealth & Welfare Clinics
I will never go to Minute Clinic off of Teasley in Denton again. I was treated for strep there two weeks ago and went back today because it has not gone away. The FNP was not only rude but refused toMore Nearby Locations »
1100 N Bonnie Brae St
Medical ClinicsClinicsWeight Control ServicesMedical Centers
4.North Texas Hand Center
3201 Colorado Blvd Ste 103
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Welcome to North Texas Hand Center North Texas Hand Center, PA opened its doors in January of 2009 to serve patients of all ages in the North Texas area. We are highly committed to providing the most
5.North Texas Hearing Healthcare
1421 N Elm St Ste 105
Medical ClinicsHearing Aids & Assistive DevicesHospitals
6.Denton Family Practice Clinic
1100 N Bonnie Brae St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
7.Velocity Physical Therapy
3201 Teasley Ln Ste 201
Medical ClinicsPhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysical TherapistsPersonal Fitness Trainers
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.