Sal's Landscape & Tree Service
Serving The Metroplex & Surrounding Areas, Irving, TX, 75060 More InfoPREFERRED
1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Lawn MaintenanceLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesHorticulture Products & ServicesLandscaping & Lawn Services
4.Sal's Landscape & Tree Service (RECOMMENDED)
Serving The Metroplex And Surrounding Areas
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnMulchesStump Removal & Grinding
Sal's crew spent two days removing, trimming and stump grinding on our property. Sal is always very professional. His crew has good work ethic and the cleanup is awesome. Many of his crew have been
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
6.Express Tree Trimming
Lawn MaintenanceStump Removal & GrindingArboristsLandscaping & Lawn Services
This is the second time in 3 years I have had them do my tree trimming. They do an EXCELLENT job for a fair price. They did exactly what they were supposed to do, all my trees look GREAT, and they cle
7.A Wolter Service - Wolter Services
517 Meadowbrook St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & ServiceFence Repair
I was referred to him by a landscaping company. They said that they use him when their equipment needs servicing. He came out and diagnosed exactly what was wrong with my mower and edger. He even
Prosper, TX, 75078
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.