Prosper, TX, 75078
1.Sal's Landscape & Tree Service (RECOMMENDED)
Serving The Metroplex And Surrounding Areas
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnMulchesStump Removal & Grinding
10% Off Firewood+1more
]RECENTLY HAD A FIRST TIME EXPERIENCE USING SAL'S LANDSCAPE AND TREE TRIMMING SERVICE AND I WANT TO SAY RIGHT OFF I WAS VERY IMPRESSED, THESE GUYS REALLY KNOW THERE BUSINESS! ESPECIALLY J.R. HE WALKE
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Lawn MaintenanceLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesHorticulture Products & ServicesLandscaping & Lawn Services
4.Rainmasters Irrigation & Landscaping
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsSprinklers-Garden & LawnIrrigation Systems & Equipment
Serving The Ellis County Area Since 1994 *Free Estimates *Insured for Your Protection *References Available
5.Express Tree Trimming
Lawn MaintenanceStump Removal & GrindingArboristsLandscaping & Lawn Services
I had the most professional experience I have ever had with this company! I called two other tree services out to give me a quote on 5 trees I needed cut and removed from my property. My mouth literal
6.A Wolter Service - Wolter Services
517 Meadowbrook St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & ServiceFence Repair
I was referred to him by a landscaping company. They said that they use him when their equipment needs servicing. He came out and diagnosed exactly what was wrong with my mower and edger. He even
7.Hess LandscapeServing the Denton, TX area
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
Hey these guys are great! They came out with an hour of me calling them and my yard looked great when they were done. They didn' t mess around they were very professional.
Sal's Landscape & Tree Service
Serving The Metroplex & Surrounding Areas, Irving, TX, 75060
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.