Envision Home Health Care
Serving the Denton area.
1.1st Choice Home Health
1205 Bent Oaks Ct Ste 100
Eldercare-Home Health ServicesHome Health ServicesNurses-Home Services
1st Choice Home Health is a locally owned and operated home health care agency that serves Denton and surrounding communities. Our staff of highly trained nurses and therapists is experienced in wound
2.Seniors 1st Home Health
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home ServicesHealth & Welfare Clinics
Seniors 1ST is a NON medical home health agency specializing in the care of seniors that wish to remain in their home.
3.First Choice Chiropractic Health & Wellness Center
17370 Preston Rd
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesHealth & Fitness Program ConsultantsNutritionistsPhysical Therapy Clinics
Wow! What a wonderful experience, I can’t begin to describe the comfort and trustworthiness I felt with Dr. Behdar and his staff. I was so satisfied and happy with my results that I even brought my ch
13521 Method St
Home Health Services
5.First Choice Childrens Homecare
1255 W 15th St Ste 815
Home Health Services
6.Allen Family First Clinic
977 Raintree Cir Ste 110
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
7.Chiro One Wellnes Center
1190 Parker Sq
Health & Welfare Clinics
A Place For Mom
Serving the Denton area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.