1.Taiwo Osunkoya DMD
414 N 6th St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
An absolutely wonderful dentist. Very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain to you any procedures she may be performing. Always goes out of her way to make me feel comfortable. I can gladly say
2.Novak Scott DDS
505 Kerr Ave
I've been going to Dr. Novak for several years. They are very friendly and personable there. They know me by my first name when I walk in the door. Everyone is very knowledgeable and professional.
3.Smiles By Holsinger & Higgins
10646 River Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
5.Daniel John Placido, DDS
601 N 6th St
OrthodontistsPhysicians & SurgeonsDentists
601 N 6th St
OrthodontistsDentists More InfoPREFERRED
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And the
Find Denton Dentists
http://localpros247.com/dentists Call for Affordable Local Dentists.Contact a Dentist Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future