1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Adam's Nursery & Landscaping
210 Curtis Dr
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesNurseries-Plants & TreesLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies
We are a nursery and garden center that offers a wide variety of blooming shrubs, trees, annuals and perennials. Adams nursery also has a very nice selection of concrete birdbaths, fountains, and stat
3.Hooper Lawn and Grounds Maintenance
71 Dicks Cir
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
4.Bonnies Housekeeping& Lawn Service
178 Sturkie St
Cleaning ContractorsWall CleaningLawn MowersLawn Maintenance
5.Harold Hayden Lawn & Grounds
263 Doyle Hayden Rd
6.Edisto Lawn and Landscaping
4405 Cannon Bridge Rd
Landscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn Maintenance
Please contact us for more information!
Denmark Lawn Maintenance
www.HelloBusiness.com Lawn Maintenance - 30% offFast business lookup Denmark
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.