A Place For Mom
Serving the Denison area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
1.Denison Care Center
1202 Ridge Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesResidential Care FacilitiesHomes-Institutional & AgedNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
2.Eventide Lutheran Home
114 S 20th St
Assisted Living FacilitiesNursing & Convalescent HomesHomes-Institutional & AgedRetirement Communities
Eventide Lutheran Home is a nonprofit residential care facility in Denison in Iowa. It serves the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of individuals. The home is licensed by the Iowa State Departm
3.Angels Care Home Health
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home Services
4.Carroll Area Nursing Svc
1824 4th Ave S
Home Health ServicesHospicesNursesNurses Registries
5.Eventide Lutheran Home
222 S 20th St
Nursing Homes-Intermediate Care FacilityAssisted Living FacilitiesResidential Care FacilitiesNursing & Convalescent Homes
6.Home Care Medical
Home Health Care Equipment & SuppliesHome Health ServicesMedical Equipment & SuppliesOxygen
7.Crawford County Home Health Hospice & Public Health
105 N Main St
HospicesHome Health ServicesSocial Service Organizations
Established in 1951, Crawford County Home Health, Hospice & Public Health is a nonprofit organization that serves individuals and families. The organization specializes in home health, hospice care an
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.