Serving the Denham Springs area. Free Estimates, 60 Minute Response.24/7 Expert Service. Call Today!
1.Rick's Carpet Care & Restoration
Water Damage RestorationFire & Water Damage RestorationCarpet & Rug CleanersCarpet & Rug Cleaning Equipment & Supplies
Visit our website
TILE & GROUT CLEANING APARTMENTS AUTOMOBILES RV S CERTIFIED IICRC - CARPET PROTECTANT UPHOLSTERY CLEANING - RUG CLEANING CARPET REPAIR ODOR CONTROL
2.Martin & Pen Builders, LLC
6630 Exchequer Dr Bldg N
Water Damage RestorationRetaining WallsGeneral ContractorsPainting Contractors
Martin and Pen Builders, LLC is a locally owned and operated construction company. We are a Louisiana State Licensed, Residential General Contractor, who completes new construction, disaster recovery
3.SERVPRO of East Baton Rouge & Ascension Parish
11923 Cloverland Ave
Water Damage RestorationCleaning ContractorsSmoke Odor Counteracting ServiceCarpet & Rug Cleaners
SERVPRO of East Baton Rouge Professionals provide fire and water damage restoration services. Proudly serving Baton Rouge, Gonzales, Zachary, Plaquemine, and surrounding areas. We are available 24 houMore Nearby Locations »
4.Reliable Water Damage Restoration
Water Damage Restoration
Happy to have worked with them, the water damage restoration is really impressive. I could easily believe they used some sort of magic here cause the bathroom looks brand new. Great work!
5.Water Damage Pros 24/7
Water Damage Restoration
Called to have a leak inspection before putting our house to sell, their customer service was great and even though we hadn't any trouble with leaking, I'd recommend them for all the services you migh
6.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
Water Damage RestorationSewer Cleaners & RepairersSewer ContractorsGrease Traps
Josh was awesome, he quickly diagnosed the problem, fixed it and cleaned up after himself.....highly recommend him.More Nearby Locations »
7.Louisiana Duct Cleaning and Restoration
554 Cedar St
Water Damage RestorationAir Duct CleaningAir Conditioning Service & RepairDuct Cleaning
Great Proffesional service very knowledgeable people fantastic job impressive company they will get all my buissness fromnow onw
Call A Pro
Serving the Denham Springs area. Water & Flood Damage Restoration.Call 24/7 for Immediate Help.
Please try reloading the page.
- Standing or pooling water
- Foul odor
- Texture changes
- Clearwater is clean water with no solids. It includes water generated by air conditioning units and water that goes down the drain while the faucet heats.
- Greywater refers to all other form of waste water except for toilet water. It possibly contains hair, soap particles, cooking byproducts and flakes of skin. Areas that have been damaged by grey water are at a mild risk of contamination.
- Blackwater is water that has come into contact with urine or fecal matter. Toilet water is considered blackwater. Blackwater can contain pathogens and is usually considered a biohazard.
- Clean and maintain gutters so rainwater flows properly. Direct downspouts away from the house.
- Repair any roof damage.
- Use drain snakes to clean clogs. Chemical cleaners erode pipes.
- Do not place outdoor plants with invasive roots near pipes, septic tanks, sprinkler systems, or drainage fields.
- Make note of the water bill. A sudden, random spike in charges could indicate a leak.