1.The Neuromedical Center Physical Therapy
15420 S Harrells Ferry Rd
Physical TherapistsPhysical Therapy ClinicsSleep Disorders-Information & TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports Medicine
2.Neuromedical Center Lab
3535 S Sherwood Forest Blvd
3.NeuroMedical Center Clinic
10101 Park Rowe Ave
Physical TherapistsHospitalsRehabilitation ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons
I feel that I have gotten nothing but best treatment & would recommend this clinic to anyone! I ALWAYs had my questions answered and was told the road we would/could travel. That is the road we h
4.Neuromedical Center Clinic
16045 Doctors Blvd
No Internet Heading Assigned
5.Neuromedical Center Clinic
5326 Oak St
10292 Gould Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Physical Medicine & RehabilitationPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, NeurologyPhysicians & Surgeons
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.