Buffalo Electric Inc
3207 Jefferson St, Baker, LA, 70714
1.Peoples Water Svc Co Of MD Inc
38 Veterans Blvd
Water Utility CompaniesElectric CompaniesUtility Companies
There's barely any waiting. Customer service tends to you in an orderly and speedy fashion. They are always courteous to their clientele.
Licensed, Bonded, Insured, Commercial, Residential, Service Calls, Residential Rewiring
3.Reliable Electric LLC
24318 Millican Dr
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
1438 Clinton Dr
Electric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceElectriciansHousehold Fans
5.Brock Electric LLC
Electric Equipment & SuppliesElectric FusesHome ImprovementsHome Repair & Maintenance
My name is Jessica and I had electrical problems in my house, two bedrooms lost power. After two other electrical companies came out to try and fix it but were not successful. I called Mr. Brock, he
6.Team Poteete Mechanical
609 N Range Ave
Mechanical ContractorsBuilding ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
Residential and light commercial HVAC sales. Installations and repairs in metro baton rouge area. Including east baton rouge. West baton rouge. Livingston and ACSENSION parishes.
7.CNR Services, LLC
190 S Summers St
Electric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectricians
Commercial & Residential Specialties: Electrical repair & maintenance, circuits & breakers, custom lighting, ceiling fans, panel replacement, lighting/surge protection, backup generator, troubleshooti
Lowe's Coupons and Deals
www.ebates.com Get $10 Welcome Bonus from EbatesJoin Now to Shop and Get Cash Back!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.