1.Mrs Clean Maid Service
115 Centerville St NE
Lawn MaintenanceCleaning ContractorsHouse CleaningLandscaping & Lawn Services
2.T-N-T Pool Company
9104 Arnold Rd
Swimming Pool ConstructionSwimming Pool DealersBuilding SpecialtiesLandscaping & Lawn Services
T-N-T Pool Company has been in business for over twenty years, offering a wide variety of services to meet our customers needs. Many people struggle to keep their pool in pristine condition. We want y
3.Kyle's Lawn & Landscape LLC
17830 Sotile Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape Contractors
Here at Kyle's Lawn Care, we strive to provide affordable, dependable, and high quality service while getting to know the needs of you the client and the needs of your lawn or landscape. Our goal is m
4.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
5.Lines and Stripes, LLC
Lawn MaintenancePressure Washing Equipment & ServicesPower WashingParking Lot Maintenance & Marking
Lines and Stripes did an excellent job on our grocery parking lot. I was pleasantly surprised when I drove up to work and noticed the detail and professionalism of the job. Art was very thorough and
6.Outback Lawn Works
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
Complete lawn maintenance at an affordable price. Professional and courteous service guaranteed.
7.Servicare Lawn Maintenance
18163 Tabony Ln
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsGardeners
10% off Lawn Service
Very Professional Company. I am very pleased with my Lawn.
Local Lawn Services
localpros247.com/lawn-care Call Today for Immediate Lawn Help.Get Local Lawn Services Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.