310 N Halleck St
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursesHealth & Welfare Clinics
MinuteClinic Demotte, located inside CVS/pharmacy #6908 at 310 North Halleck Street, is a walk-in medical clinic. Services include routine vaccinations, health screenings, minor wound and injury treat
2.Fagen Health Services
917 S Halleck St
3.Women's Center-Northwest In
527 N Halleck St Ste C
4.Crestmark Health & Rehab
10352 N 600 E
Medical ClinicsNursing & Convalescent HomesHealth & Welfare Clinics
5.Clinical Management Home Health Services
610 N Halleck St
Home Health ServicesNursesMedical ClinicsMedical Centers
6.Franciscan Physician Network
200 3rd Ct SE
Medical CentersMedical ClinicsMore Nearby Locations »
7.Franciscan St. Margaret Health
2068 Lucas Pkwy
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.