1.Smith, Steven J DMD
1382 Howland Blvd
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
2.Kornegay, James M
1617 Catalina Blvd
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
THE OFFICE IS AMAZING, THE STAFF IS SUPER NICE AND PROFESSIONAL. TIM THE DENTIST DOES GREAT WORK AND IS ONE OF THE NICEST PEOPLE I HAVE EVER MET. I AM A FORMER DENTAL ASSISTANT AND I KNOW GOOD DENTIST
3.Family & Cosmetic Denistry - Steven J Smith DDS
1382 Howland Blvd Ste 104
Dr. Steven J. Smith, DMD, provides family and cosmetic dentistry and are conveniently located in the Food Lion shopping center at 1382 Howland Blvd in Deltona. We welcome new and emergency patients. Y
4.Cape Vista Dental Deltona Dentist
1351 Howland Blvd
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Love my hygienist and Dr Yoon's gentle chairside manner. Used to be afraid to go to the dentist but not any more.
5.Greenberg Dental & Associates
777 Deltona Blvd
Great staff and dentists. The Greenberg Dental Discount Plan made my dental treatment very affordable.
6.Ballet Dental Care
1857 Providence Blvd Ste 200
The office is very nice. Don't let that fool you! The staff is super unprofessional. The hygienist sprayed water all over me. I've never had that happen before. They were super rude if you tried to as
7.Dental Care of Deltona
1573 Saxon Blvd
Horrible customer service. They say they only care about quality dental care and not worried about good old fashion customer service. Well I'm sorry I will not spend my money anywhere that the office
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future